If you missed the last session, a new five week private class is scheduled and it starts March 2nd. What to expect? Well, here’s a breakdown:
- A daily tutorial Monday-Friday.
- The lesson should take no more than 60 minutes to read through and do the homework.
- A Scrivener group on Facebook for students who have signed up for the class. Here you can ask more questions, post screenshots, trouble shoot and share organizational writing tips.
Here’s what 25 days of lessons consist:
- An email with what to expect from the lesson.
- New for this session: A List of Command Shortcuts for each lesson
- New for this Session: Weekly Quiz
- New for this Session: Weekly preview and recap
Lesson 1: Starting a new project in Scrivener
Lesson 2: The Editor
Lesson 3: The Inspector: Synopsis, General Meta-Data, and Document Panes
Lesson 4: Scrivenings Mode
Lesson 5: The Corkboard
Lesson 6: Outliner and Custom Meta-Data
Lesson 7: Split Screen Mode Lesson 8: Document and Project Notes
Lesson 9: The Scratch Pad
Lesson 10: Customizing Layouts
Lesson 11: Composition Mode
Lesson 12: Project Find and Replace
Lesson 13: Document Find and Replace
Lesson 14: Project Targets
Project 15: Project and Text Statistics
Lesson 16: Sanpshots
Lesson 17: In Annotations
Lesson 18: Comments
Lesson 19: Collections
Lesson 20: Splitting and Merging Documents
Lessons 21-25: Compile
Bonus Week Six
Question and Answer Week
Tuition is $200.00 made payable via PayPal. To sign-up for the class contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.