Do you still have trouble getting past the Scrivener learning curve?
Do you prefer personalized one-on-one instruction rather than reading tutorials or watching videos?
Are you having some tech glitch with Scrivener and don’t know how to fix the problem?
Does your organization or writers’ group want to include group classes for members?
I’m available for all the above. I can customize classes for basic, intermediate, and advanced learning. Private Instruction can be conducted either via email or Skype. Email me at email@example.com for rates.
Five Weeks to Better Writing Using Scrivener
This five-week course consists of 25 lessons (M-F). You’ll learn how to create a project in Scrivener; learn about the different components and features to help you write more efficiently and how to organize your works. Lesson include how to use Scrivener’s corkboard and outliner features; importing documents and exporting your work; saving and creating backups of your projects, compiling and more.
What You Get:
- Daily email PDF with a homework assignment
- Weekly lesson preview
- Weekly recap of the lessons
- Test your Scrivener skills pop quiz
- Email or Skype support
- Membership to the Simply Scrivener Facebook page
- Compilation of all the lessons in one single PDF for easy reference
Platform: Mac and Windows
Revising in Scrivener
You’ve finished writing that first draft in Scrivener, and you’re ready to make revisions. Now what? In this ten-day session, you’ll learn how to use various Scrivener revision tools from inline annotations to revisions to snapshots.
What you get:
- Daily email PDF with a homework assignment.
- Five skype calls.
- Email support.
- Membership to the Simply Scrivener Facebook page.
- Final PDF compilation of lessons.
More courses to come. Watch this page!